Contact My Plastic Surgery Group
toll free:(877) 655-8522
Email: [email protected]
11450 N. Meridian St. Ste 225
Carmel, IN 46032
Monday: 8:30 am – 5 pm
Tuesday: 8:30 am – 6 pm
Wednesday: 8:30 am – 5 pm
Thursday: 8:30 am – 6 pm
Friday: 8:30 am – 5 pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
We are OPEN as of May 4th!
- WITHIN THE LAST 2 WEEKS: If you answer YES to any of the following questions, you will NOT be permitted in the office, and request your appointment be scheduled in 14+ days.
- Have you experienced any symptoms of fever, cough, difficulty breathing?
- Engaged in recent travels out of the state?
- Have had known contacts with potentially infected people?
- These questions will be reviewed with you when confirming your appointment and upon entering the office.
- ATTN NEW PATIENT: All paperwork must be submitted electronically 24 hours prior to your appointment. Please email paperwork to [email protected]
WHAT TO EXPECT IN THE OFFICE:
- We will require you to bring and to wear a protective mask, to rely on strict hand washing, to avoid touching your face with your fingers, and to observe social distancing.
- You will be greeted by a staff member attired in appropriate PPE.
- The pre-screening questionnaire will be reviewed.
- Observe 6-feet social distancing
- Your provider will escort you directly to your treatment room, assuring extra protection for exams and treatments if they require more intimate distancing.
EXTRA PRECAUTIONS TAKEN BY OUR PROVIDERS:
- Our providers will wear masks and shields.
- Virucidal room fogging machines for use between patients, similar to what is now being performed on aircraft.
Our office has been deep cleaned, and we have sanitizer dispensers positioned around the office. We will be doing frequent “disinfectant wipe downs” of surfaces between every patient visit. On a daily basis, our cleaning service will be performing a rigorous cleaning with detail on all touch point cleaning using hospital grade disinfectant.
We invite your thoughts as we all move forward.
Please call us at 317-848-5512 to make an appointment or to ask questions.
Stay well. Definitely, there is welcome light shining through!
Look forward to seeing you soon!
Drs. Sando, Aker, and Staff