Table of Contents
About Botox Cosmetic
Is Botox Right for Me?
Patients who want to treat their signs of aging are ideal candidates for Botox injections. The best candidates are patients who are committed to a healthy skincare regimen.
Your Botox Consultation
We will evaluate your records and conduct an examination of your skin. We will recommend the most suitable skin treatment depending on your goals and the condition of your skin. We encourage you to raise any concerns before we finalize the schedule of your treatment.
- There is no anesthesia required. However, our surgeon may give you a cold pack or anesthetic cream to place over the injection area a few minutes before the procedure.
- You may experience tenderness, swelling, bruising, redness, bleeding, pain, and infection at the sight of injection.
- You may notice a softening in the appearance of your frown lines within 1 to 2 days, but, more commonly, it is 5 to 7 days before there are any noticeable changes.
- Although they vary by individual, results have been shown to last 3-6 months.
- There is very little, if any, down time. This procedure can be done on your way to work or on your lunch hour.
We make our services convenient for our customers by partnering with CareCredit to provide financing. You can learn more about our financing options during your consultation.
Schedule Your Consultation
If you are interested in Botox in Carmel, Indianapolis, visit us at My Plastic Surgery Group. We will answer all your questions and recommend the best cosmetic services for your concerns. Contact us today to schedule your consultation!
Meet the Doctor
Dr. Aker, an Indianapolis plastic surgeon affiliated with several area hospitals, has lectured and is published widely on a variety of plastic surgery topics. Dr. Aker brought several new techniques in cosmetic surgery to Indianapolis and Carmel including the endoscopic breast augmentation (“endo aug”) and Asian eyelid surgery.