Botox is a popular injectable cosmetic treatment for skin rejuvenation. When patients need to address fine lines with Botox in Carmel and Indianapolis, they visit John Aker Aesthetics.
About Botox Cosmetic
Is Botox Right for Me?
Botox is a good option for candidates who do not want to undergo a facelift procedure to treat their facial wrinkles. It is completely non-surgical and does not require any scalpels or incisions.
Patients who want to treat their signs of aging are ideal candidates for Botox injections. The best candidates are patients who are committed to a healthy skincare regimen.
If you want to treat moderate or harsh facial wrinkles, it is better to come in for dermal filler injections, since Botox is best for fine lines. Our fillers can treat the nasolabial folds, marionette lines, parentheses lines, and more.
Your Botox Consultation
We will evaluate your records and conduct an examination of your skin. We will recommend the most suitable skin treatment depending on your goals and the condition of your skin. We encourage you to raise any concerns before we finalize the schedule of your treatment.
We will discuss the details of your treatment plan. The discussion involves preparation instructions, along with the details of what to expect during the procedure.
- There is no anesthesia required. However, our surgeon may give you a cold pack or anesthetic cream to place over the injection area a few minutes before the procedure. This will make you comfortable during your Botox treatment session.
- You may experience tenderness, swelling, bruising, redness, bleeding, pain, and infection at the sight of injection. We will give you aftercare instructions to help address these symptoms.
- You may notice a softening in the appearance of your frown lines within 1 to 2 days, but, more commonly, it will be 5 to 7 days before there are any noticeable changes.
- Although they vary by individual, results have been shown to last 3-6 months. It is recommended that patients get maintenance treatments to continue enjoying the benefits of Botox treatment.
- There is very little, if any, down time. This procedure can be done on your way to work or on your lunch hour. You will need to avoid heavy sun exposure and putting any sort of pressure on the treatment area for a time.
We make our services convenient for our customers by partnering with CareCredit to provide financing. You can learn more about our financing options during your consultation.
Schedule Your Consultation
If you are interested in Botox in Carmel, Indianapolis, visit us at My Plastic Surgery Group. We will answer all your questions and recommend the best cosmetic services for your concerns. Contact us today to schedule your consultation!
Your procedure will be performed in Dr. Aker‘s surgery center located in Carmel, IN.
Get the Breast Augmentation you have always wanted with Patient Fi!
Special financing offered if surgery is scheduled by the end of 2022. No money down.
24 months no interest (average payment of $300-$350 per month)
Choose a longer term at a reduced interest rate (average payment $225-$250 per month)
36 months, 48 months, 60 month terms available.
Patient Fi financing terms: Must be approved and use financing for $500 deposit to hold surgery. (Patient can pay out of pocket for surgical deposit if they choose)
Apply online and get pre-approved in a matter of minutes!
Meet Dr. Aker
Dr. Aker, an Indianapolis plastic surgeon affiliated with several area hospitals, has lectured and is published widely on a variety of plastic surgery topics. Dr. Aker brought several new techniques in cosmetic surgery to Indianapolis and Carmel including the endoscopic breast augmentation (“endo aug”) and Asian eyelid surgery.
Meet Dr. Reddy
After completing her undergraduate degree at Lehigh University, Dr. Reddy earned her medical doctorate degree from Drexel University College of Medicine in Philadelphia. She went on to complete an accredited transitional year internship and ophthalmology residency at the highly regarded Emory University, where she distinguished herself as a highly skilled surgeon, having received her surgical training from world-renowned mentors at the Emory Eye Center, one of the top training programs institutions in the country.