Conveniently located to serve Carmel and Indianapolis
Our non-surgical cosmetic procedures include:
- CoolSculpting – Non-Surgical Fat Elimination & Reduction
- Venus Freeze Treatment – Non-Surgical Body Contouring & Skin Tightening
- SkinPen Microneedling
- PRP / Platelet-Rich Plasma treatments
- Sciton Laser Treatments
- Leg Vein Treatment
My Plastic Surgery Group offers the following less invasive, injectable procedures in Indianapolis and Carmel. Because safety and precision are extremely important during these procedures, injectables will be administered by Dr. Sando, Dr. Aker, or our trained and licensed Medical Aesthetician or Registered Nurse.
Botox Cosmetic is a purified protein. Very low doses are administered through a few tiny injections directly into those muscles that are responsible for frown lines. Botox blocks the release of the chemical in the body that causes these muscles to contract and therefore enabling them to relax. This process makes the skin appear smoother and is available to men and women in Indianapolis and Carmel.
- There is no anesthesia required. However, our surgeon may give you a cold pack or anesthetic cream to place over the injection area a few minutes before the procedure.
- You may experience tenderness, swelling, bruising, redness, bleeding, pain, and infection at the sight of injection.
- You may notice a softening in the appearance of your frown lines within 1 to 2 days, but, more commonly, it is 5 to 7 days before there are any noticeable changes.
- Although they vary by individual, results have been shown to last 3-6 months.
- There is very little, if any, down time. This procedure can be done on your way to work or on your lunch hour.
Juvederm is a hyaluronic acid injectable gel that is injected under the skin to smooth out the wrinkles and folds on your face. The results are immediate. It is used to smooth away moderate facial wrinkles and folds, such as the lines from your nose to the corners of your mouth (nasolabial folds).
- The results are seen immediately, and although they vary by individual, can last up to 1 year.
- As with all injections, you may experience discomfort. To increase your comfort, your doctor will assess your need for pain management and determine what technique is right for you.
Latisse® is the first and only FDA-approved prescription treatment used to grow eyelashes, making them longer, thicker and darker.
- The onset of effect with Latisse® solution is gradual, usually taking 2-months to noticed marked improvement.
- If discontinued, lashes will gradually return to their previous appearance.
- The most common side effets after using Latisse® are eye itching or eye redness.