Table of Contents
Physicians Choice of Arizona Peels (PCA)
There are a variety of PCA peels offered in Indianapolis and Carmel, depending on the skin issues you are facing, our medical aesthetician will decide which peel(s) will have the best results for your skin type.
Are Chemical Peels Right for Me?
- Actinic keratosis
- Dark patches
- Dull complexion, rough skin, scaly patches
- Fine lines and wrinkles caused by sun damage, aging, or hereditary factors
- Freckles and sunspots
- Mild scarring
However, these techniques may not be for you if you have:
- Scars with extra coloring
- Sensitive skin due to certain medications or skin issues
- A history of abnormal scarring
Chemical Peel Aftercare
How Much Do Chemical Peels Cost?
Schedule Your Consultation
Meet the Doctor
Dr. Aker, an Indianapolis plastic surgeon affiliated with several area hospitals, has lectured and is published widely on a variety of plastic surgery topics. Dr. Aker brought several new techniques in cosmetic surgery to Indianapolis and Carmel including the endoscopic breast augmentation (“endo aug”) and Asian eyelid surgery.